Prikladám ako vyzerala skúška 18.6.2021.
Disclaimer: Bolo mi to len preposlané, nech to tu zavesím. Taktiež 3. fotka je v zlej kvalite a preto je nižšie aj textový prepis.
(Nejde mi priložiť obrázky HTTP Error, takže tu je link na ne https://imgur.com/a/kk0PEBM)
D Find LANGUAGE mistakes (NOT MATHEMATICAL mistakes) in the following sentences:
- If the sentence is correct write ✔ (a tick) next to the item (1, 2, 3, ...).
- If it is incorrect, write the correction next to it. In each incorrect sentence, there is only one mistake. The sentences form a priece of coherent text.
6 points (1 each)
- A general prism is a polyhedra possessing two congruent polygonal faces and with all remaining faces para..(toto neprečítam)
- A right prism is a prism in which the top and bottom polygons lie on top of each other so that the vertical polygons connected their sides are not only parale..(zas neprečítam), but rectangles.
- A prism that is not a right prism is known as an oblique prism.
- If, in addition, the upper and lower bases are rectangles, then the prism is known as a cuboid.
- The regular right prisms have particulary simple nets(?), given by two oppositely-oriented -gonal basis connected by a ribbon of squares.
- The graph corresponding to the skeleton of a prism is referred to, not surprisingly, like a prism graph.
E Complete the following statements with appropriate mathematical terms. (Each gap corresponds to one, two or three words.)
8 points (1 each)
- The length around a circle is called the ______.
- The set with no elements in it is called the _____.
- A(n) _____ is a curve that can be obtained as the plane section of a cone, e.g. hyperbola, or parabola.
- The function such that , is called the_____ function.
- A(n) _____ is a line through one vertex of a triangle and perpendicular to the opposite side.