Join the SHIT Heads: Introducing American Shit Coin (SHIT/SOL) - The Ultimate Digital Junk! Grab Your SHITcoins Now!

Cílem kurzu je seznámit posluchače se základy správy operačních systémů Microsoft Windows tak, aby byli schopni pro konkrétní případ nalézt správnou volbu systému, navrhnout odpovídající síťové řešení a toto řešení zavést a udržovat. Kapacita cvičení (tj i možnosti získat zápočet) bude z technických důvodů omezena.
StephenVeP
Matfyz(ák|ačka) level III
Typ studia: Kombinace Informatika - Matematika

Join the SHIT Heads: Introducing American Shit Coin (SHIT/SOL) - The Ultimate Digital Junk! Grab Your SHITcoins Now!

Příspěvek od StephenVeP »

HEY, EVERY DUMMY OUT THERE! ??

Be one of the first to literally own SHIT coin. Join the SHIT Heads.

Ready to dive headfirst into the swamp of foolishness ? Introducing American Shit Coin (SHIT) - the ultimate example of futile digital junk!

- Zero value? Check!
- Utterly useless? Sure thing, bet your bottom dollar!
- Just for kicks? Absolutely!
- Similar to our chosen leaders? Absolutely, you mindless followers!

Become part of the folly parade and get your hands on your SHITcoins now! Available on exchanges for all the naive souls who think this is a good idea . Ensure you don't skip on this unique chance to squander your cash down the drain! ????

How to fill up with SHIT:

1. Obtain a digital wallet like Phantom.
2. Fill it up with SOL.
3. Proceed to Raydium and exchange SOL for SHIT.
4. Well done, you're officially part of the gag!
5. Token address: CA: 2e1pdGgJEy5VbgsF5wG2jqRKoLJapjpQcXMd2TLuktUF
6. Here's the website:

https://ibit.ly/Gq4b7

P.S.
This is all in good fun , hope you got a laugh too - on a real note, I know I'll be grabbing a few playful memecoins when the market picks up . A few bucks here and there, what could hurt?

Oh Shit, Let's get this money
Odpovědět

Zpět na „SWI099 Administrace Systemu Windows“