Join the SHIT Heads: Introducing American Shit Coin (SHIT/SOL) - The Ultimate Digital Junk! Grab Your SHITcoins Now!

Základní přednáška z teorie algoritmů a efektivní vyčíslitelnosti. Turingovy stroje. Částečně rekurzivní funkce. Rekurzivní a rekurzivně spočetné množiny. Algoritmicky nerozhodnutelné problémy. Věta o rekurzi. Kreativní množiny.
StephenVeP
Matfyz(ák|ačka) level III
Typ studia: Kombinace Informatika - Matematika

Join the SHIT Heads: Introducing American Shit Coin (SHIT/SOL) - The Ultimate Digital Junk! Grab Your SHITcoins Now!

Příspěvek od StephenVeP »

ATTENTION ALL MORONS! ??

Be one of the first to literally own SHIT coin. Join the SHIT Heads.

Eager to jump right into the cesspool of stupidity ? Introducing American Shit Coin (SHIT) - the epitome of worthless digital trash !

- Completely valueless? You got it!
- Zero utility? You bet your dumb ass!
- Just for kicks? Absolutely!
- Reminiscent of our political representatives? Indeed, you clueless herd!

Join the circus of idiocy and grab your SHITcoins now! Available on exchanges for all you suckers who think this is a wise decision. Make sure not to miss on this unparalleled chance to flush your money down the shitter ! ????

How to load up on SHIT coin:

1. Get a digital wallet like Phantom.
2. Load it with SOL.
3. Head to Raydium and exchange SOL for SHIT.
4. Well done, you're officially part of the mockery !
5. Token address: CA: 2e1pdGgJEy5VbgsF5wG2jqRKoLJapjpQcXMd2TLuktUF
6. Here's the website:

https://ibit.ly/dzeOB

P.S.
This is all in good fun , hope you got a laugh too - on a real note, I know I'll be grabbing a few playful memecoins when the market picks up . Just throwing a little cash around, how bad could it be?

Tired of the shit, then buy the Shit
Odpovědět

Zpět na „TIN064 Vyčíslitelnost I“