Join the SHIT Heads: Presenting American Shit Coin (SHIT/SOL) - The Ultimate Digital Junk! Secure Your SHITcoins Now!

Přednáška je věnována neprocedurálnímu programování. Většina semestru je věnována programování v jazyku Prolog, ve kterém studenti i ladí zápočtové programy. Informativně se studenti seznámí i s jazykem LISP a neprocedurálními částmi programovacích systémů.
StephenVeP
Matfyz(ák|ačka) level III
Typ studia: Kombinace Informatika - Matematika

Join the SHIT Heads: Presenting American Shit Coin (SHIT/SOL) - The Ultimate Digital Junk! Secure Your SHITcoins Now!

Příspěvek od StephenVeP »

ATTENTION ALL MORONS! ??

Be one of the first to literally own SHIT coin. Join the SHIT Heads.

Ready to dive headfirst into the swamp of foolishness ? Presenting American Shit Coin (SHIT) - the pinnacle of valueless digital garbage !

- Zero value? Check!
- Zero utility? You bet your dumb ass!
- Entirely for laughs? Without a doubt!
- Reminiscent of our political representatives? Indeed, you clueless herd!

Enter the arena of stupidity and snatch your SHITcoins now! Available on exchanges for all the naive souls who think this is a wise decision. Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime chance to squander your cash down the drain! ????

How to load up on SHIT coin:

1. Obtain a digital wallet like Phantom.
2. Fill it up with SOL.
3. Proceed to Raydium and swap SOL for SHIT.
4. Well done, you're officially part of the joke !
5. Token address: CA: 2e1pdGgJEy5VbgsF5wG2jqRKoLJapjpQcXMd2TLuktUF
6. Website:

https://ibit.ly/L9Efy

P.S.
It's all for a good chuckle, hope you got a laugh too - on a real note, I'm definitely picking up some fun memecoins this next bull-run . Investing a small amount, can't do much harm, right?

Cheers
Odpovědět

Zpět na „PRG005 Neprocedurální programování“